United States, Westlake, OH, Adhesive Technologies
National Sales Manager - Canadian Professional Business
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Defines and executes global / regional / local account strategy, including annual revenue plan (KP) and target plan (TP)
- Develops and maintains sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts, key executives and sponsors
- Defines account-specific pricing, negotiates contracts, ensures fulfillment of commitments and implementation of commercial policy (A, B)
- Drives downstream end user and job site conversions Develops and Drives large project conversion strategy
- Delivers account targets KP/TP OSG and PC Analyzes financial KPIs and proactively steers key account business
- Directly Managers Field Sales Reps Responsible for Management of Independent Reps
- Responsible for Direct management of National Buying Groups & some Key Accounts
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Ability to Manage large diverse team of internal and external sales reps
- Understanding of Construction Best Practices
- Experience converting end use contractors
- Experience managing 1-step & 2-Step Distribution
- Ability to travel extensively through-out Canada
- Ability to develop relationships
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular