PHL, Laguna, Adhesive Technologies
Associate Key Account Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for growing Henkel business by executing on Key Account strategies, and driving excellence in Sales execution with defined key account
- Responsible for revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction
- Responsible for working with cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations
- Responsible for driving execution of key priorities and ACE sales opportunities
- Responsible for continuously maintaining, elevating, broadening and strengthening Henkel’s key relationships at the account
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, Business-related courses; MBA is preferred
- With at least five (5) years of work experience in Sales Management and Business Development / Global Key Account Management from a multinational company
- Electronics Manufacturing or Electronic Component industry; Including experience in Sales Call Facilitation, Sales Forecasting, and Sales Digital Fluency
- Must have background in Value Selling, Crisis Handling, Customer / Competitor Research, Proposal Generation and Deal Structuring, and Objection Handling
- Strong business development mindset and experience is needed; People management experience is an advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook is required; CRM experience is highly preferred
- With high proficiency in English verbal and written communication; Presentation, collaboration, and project management (in cross-functional teams) skills and experience is needed
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.