Hungary, Budapest, DX
IT intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Providing support to employees/users, solving IT issues and problems occurring in the office environment
- Supporting and handling the distribution of mobile devices
- Installation, replacement and moving of workstations
- Asset registration and administration
- Participation in IT projects
- At least 1 more year of active student status in the field of IT
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows 10, Android and iOS operating systems and the Office 365 suite
- Basic computer network knowledge
- Fluent knowledge of English and native Hungarian is a must
- Analytical approach, good communication and relationship-building skills, precision
- Availability: at least 25-30 hours/week in the office
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset
- Possibility for salary rise after 6 and 12 months at Henkel
- Monthly travel contribution – gross 5000 HUF
- Monthly meal allowance – net 20 000 HUF
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.