At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Understanding of perpetual inventory requirements and reporting.
- Processing of disposal requests.
- Primary contact for customer returns.
- Communicate with customer service and logistics organizations.
- Keep accumulations of customer returns to a minimum, process materials back to storage or on to disposal.
- Interacts with warehouse system on desktop and scan gun.
- Understanding of basic reports and transactions in WMS and SAP Investigation of inventory variances and transactions.
- Back up to Supervisor and other team members as needed.
- Assist in training.
- Assist or lead projects.
- Maintain documentation as required.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment