At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Position is responsible for the implementation and coordination of Professional channel sales strategy at Sinding/Window Channel Accounts in the US. Position is also responsible for secondary management of various Accounts in the channel.
- This position is a key support network for the Segment manger as we accelerate growth in the segment.
- Key areas of focus include expanding customer relationships while out in the market, generating new sales revenue and profits, management of daily account requirements as well as internal sales functions.
- This position also requires strong people, analytical, computer and communication skills.
- Execution of Henkel’s ACC NA Professional business strategy.
- Growing sales demand and profits of OSI, Loctite & GE products.
- Specific focus on supporting the development of OSI QWDS into Window/Siding and Foam portfolio into the Insulation segment
- Increase OSI, Loctite & GE brand market share (TAM) through our entire US distribution network.
- Execute strategy and initiatives to develop Strategic Alliance attachment
- Trade Show and Field Training support across the US market
- Improve regional relationships and account initiatives development at all National 1-steppers
- Assist with Key account annual reviews and annual program execution
- Coordinate and submit SPAs, RGAs, new item forms, sample requests, COOP requests.
- Activate EShop functions at downstream and Key accounts
- Develop Account & Sales team reports/databases