At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Participates on technical teams that develop and assess new adhesive and sealant products
- Works in a safe manner; following PPE, safety rules/guidelines and laboratory 5S best practices
- Understands and follows Standard Test Methods; calculating material properties accurately. When proficient can explain a method and train others
- Programming of robots, in particular as relates to automation
- Good mathematical skills as required for calculations for FEA testing
- Reporting of laboratory results and methods according to ISO17025 format; results, reports and observations will be communicated to internal/external customers; using Word, Excel, Minitab
- Works in an ISO17025 accredited laboratory, following notebook and quality best practices
- Takes on equipment ownership and responsible for maintaining safe operation of the assigned equipment
- Communicates laboratory capabilities, constraints, and experimental results in a clear and consistent manner on a cross functional team
- Manages a variety of projects providing data and technical reports to internal and external customers in a timely fashion
- Technical expertise in a variety of adhesive technologies, testing methods and dispensing techniques. Delivers high quality, consistent results
- Can apply statistical analysis