At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Chemical Operator level 1 Follows process orders and manufacturing instructions to load chemicals and process a product in a mixing vessel or reactor.
- This could consist of mixing, heating, cooling, drying, vacuuming and other processing methods. Inspects and cleans mixing vessels or reactors as instructed.
- Access manufacturing instructions, standard operating procedures and standard test methods (if required) using HIMDOC.
- Performs proper grounding and bonding. Performs lockout/tagout (if required) to clean mixers.
- Extracts samples for quality testing using the correct items, containers and tools.
- Performs packaging of finished goods either manually, using packaging equipment or extruders including use of proper closure of packaging containers.
- Ensures compliance with all facility SHE (Safety, Health & Environment) policies and procedures.
- Ensure conformance and support with facility quality management system.