United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Beauty Care
National Account Manager - Grocery
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Deliver & exceed net sales and profitability targets in a complex and dynamic market, within agreed budgets and guidelines
- Drive customer and category growth to outperform the market and develop joint local business plans that further strengthen Henkel brands and business relationships
- Activate Henkel strategic initiatives in conjunction with Customer Marketing, such as New Product
- Development launches, above the line promotional campaigns & digital excellence
- Forecast accurately in close collaboration with Demand Planning and the customer to reflect the ongoing sales plan
- Excel in cross-functional working with departments including Shopper Marketing, Commercial Excellence, Business Controlling, Operations, Logistics and Third-Party vendors.
- Degree preferred
- Demonstrable success in national account roles in relevant customers/retailers
- Recent leadership experience or clear, demonstrable leadership potential
- Experience of building joint business plans and P&L management
- Fully conversant with the principles of brand marketing, category management & supply chain management
- Strategic thinker with high level of commercial & business acumen
- Excellent communicator & influencer with strong presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving ability with the judgement and analytical ability to scrutinise internal & customer financial data
- High attention to detail
- Proven negotiator with a focus on win-win outcomes
- A natural aptitude for sales & self-starter attitude with a passion to succeed
- Proficient IT skills and particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Keen to learn with the potential to develop in role and further within the business as part of a highly rewarding career.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.