At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Event planning and execution - creating project plans & event briefs for design agencies
- Event data updated and review for management team
- Collaborating with internal departments (sales, marketing, technical) ensuring efficient forward planning of activities Liaise with finance to ensure payments are received ahead of the event date
- Budgeting – preparation of the annual marketing events budget plan, adhering to and delivering events within allocated budget.
- Venues and suppliers – sourcing, negotiating, coordinating, and liaising with the venues and third-party suppliers
- Preparing exhibitor packs and joining instructions for attendees
- PR – liaising with the press agencies re events marketing
- Arranging transportation & accommodation for all parties involved
- Build strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Debrief: providing pre-and post-analysis of the effectiveness of events with recommendations to increase effectiveness