Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Internship Corporate Ecology
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the ecology team from Corporate Product Safety to identify and better understand the patterns of biodegradation processes
- Explore the available computer-based models with regard to the prediction of a chemical’s biodegradability
- Understand the algorithms used in the predictive models
- Extend the so-gained understanding with data from literature and from test data
- Prepare a guidance document to explain the prediction of biodegradability in combination with a functional group/chemical structure
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, microbiology or environmental sciences (with focus on chemistry)
- Very good knowledge of English or German language is required
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Team-player who thinks in possibilities and solutions, shows initiative and can take responsibility
- Enjoy dealing with science topics and do not hesitate to familiarize yourself with unknown issues
- Availability for six months starting as of Q1 2023
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.