United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Production Operator (Liquids) - 3rd shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Organize, prioritize, and respond to work order requests
- Performs repairs and maintenance work on all production and facilities equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on all building and production equipment
- Maintains and improves preventative maintenance schedules using information and data from maintenance database
- Reviews and updates preventive maintenance schedules, and communicates changes in the maintenance database
- Uses shop machine tools such as lathe, vertical mill, drill press, surface grinders, etc. as needed for a repair or modification
- YOUR SKILLS
- Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
*We are offering a $1000 sign-on bonus for this position
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, heights, odors, noise and equipment.
- Able to life 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.
- Occasionally sit, view a computer screen, and type on a keyboard for extended periods of times.
- Verbally communicate one-on-one and in front of groups.
- Occasionally write by hand and/or type on a keyboard for periods of times.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
- Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular