United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Directly reports to Production Manager
- Supervise cell Supervisors across all shifts: leading engagement and development of team members
- Must have the flexibility to support coverage needs on all off-shifts, evenings, nights and weekends
- Schedule and lead All-Supervisor meetings and oversee the teams accountability for progress on KPI’s and site metrics • Schedule alignment between cells of Supervisors and Staffing needs based on business needs.
- Represent the plant function at various meetings as required
- Support the quality initiatives of the company with final responsibility for quality of product manufactured,
- Instilling commitment of quality to all levels of direct and indirect personnel
- Support the site Safety and Quality initiates
- Ability to consider relocation, for additional Henkel growth opportunities, in the next 2-3 years
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Six to ten years related manufacturing experience is required
- Minimum five years in a direct supervisory role is required
- Experience in driving organizational change and the ability to lead and develop people
- Experience in SAP, and Quality management systems to include, (IATF16949 and ISO9001)
- Statistical analysis, lean manufacturing experience preferred
- Solid experience and demonstrated safety practices required
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular