At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supporting the Regional/Local SBU and/or sub-segments by executing on-site customer-facing technical activities (and training) for existing and new business within defined territory, as well as supporting customer/market applications and engineering projects
- Cooperation with sales team by providing professional technical support and build good relationship with customers. Recommends solutions (product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations)
- Performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with quantifications and reports
- Works effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects. Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- Is responsible for products application / technical training of field sales forces and customers
- Handling customer complaints
- Documents activities in CRM tool (ACE) and / or in the TCS Lab Requests database