At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support employees and help develop / implement HR practices, solutions and strategies for the respective Business Unit /department;
- Implement and manage designated HR projects and HR related internal and external communication;
- Identify and prepare development plans for the employees of the respective Business Unit / department
Steer salary review process for relevant Business Unit / department;
- Collect hiring requests and be responsible for recruitment process;
- Coordinate performance and talent management process and act as moderator locally;
- Manage promotion process for MC levels;
- Deliver and execute HR processes, advice and support on policies accurately;
- Life Cycle Management for the respective Business Unit / department.