At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
In 2022, Henkel is opening a new chapter, merging our consumer business units, Laundry and Home Care and Beauty Care, bringing many iconic brands under one roof.
As part of this merger we have an exciting opportunity to build a new Digital Marketing team, working with iconic brands such as Schwarzkopf, got2b, Bloo and Colour Catcher.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Digital team, supporting the Digital activation of our Laundry and Homecare brands.
This position is hybrid, in-office 3 days a week (flexible).
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to plan and implement omni-channel digital activation strategies across a wide range of channels (web, search, display, social).
- Manage the tracking and reporting of brand and product campaigns with focus on sharing tangible learnings for future activations.
- With alignment, create and deliver bespoke retailer social packs.
- Project manage all the third-party sampling campaigns
- Lead delivery of monthly reports showcasing best-in-class digital activation across our own and competitor brands
- Place consumer insights at the heart of your work to improve our omni-channel experience, as well as proposing new initiatives to drive online /offline purchases
- Use keyword research, website data, business priorities and industry topics to influence strategy, in partnership with the wider team.