At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Operation of process equipment to make adhesive products with minimal supervision.
- Follows batch ticket instructions to produce lab approved product.
- Troubleshooting of process and equipment to identify potential problems.
- Adherence to Henkel's Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE) standards and practices, and support of Henkel AC Manufacturing's Vision are maintained as a top priority.
- The Mixing Operator is expected to perform the required duties of this position in full compliance with departmental standard operating procedures.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed