Netherlands, Amsterdam, Human Resources
Internship in HR: Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding (m/f/x)
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you DARE to make an IMPACT?
- Recruiting for a wide range of internship positions starting in 2023
- Helping the Campus Manager with the organization of University Events in the Netherlands (Workshops, Career Fairs, Business Cases, etc.)
- Managing Employer Branding activities within the company (Job Shadowing, Monthly Intern Gathering, Hiring Manager Sessions, etc.)
- Supporting the HR team with Diversity and Inclusion, as well as other HR projects
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING
- In’s and out’s of how Human Resources work in a global organization
- How to communicate effectively in an international organization
- Manage the intern life cycle from the beginning to the end
- Develop recruiting skills and improve time management skills
- Managing events, public speaking at university events and digital presentations
APPLY TODAY IF YOU ARE
- Student or Fresh Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resource Management or related
- Someone with great attention to details
- Someone with excellent communication and planning skills
- Interested and passionate to learn more about Human Resources
- Looking forward to collaborating with international colleagues
- Available for 6 months starting from February 2023
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and educational full-time internship for 6 months
- You will be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A competitive internship allowance (1000€ gross/month)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.