United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Manufacturing Digital Engineer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop and implement data-driven business models that require IoT components to improve factory KPI's
- Design the connectivity concept for core assets that are required for the value creation (i.e. choose correct sensor, edge device, etc)
- Understand the status of the factory, identify digital opportunities, create vision for the digital future of the factory together with all stakeholders
- Play an active role in leading validation and verification processes and developing testing programs
- Responsible for communication & partnering with key counterparts in Henkel DX, Americas Digital Operation team and external Software Development companies
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering
- Electrical/Industrial automation preferred
- Programming languages such as C, C++, Java, etc; Rockwell, Vantage Point
- 5-10 years with industrial IoT, Manufacturing, IoT architecture, etc.
- Managerial experience preferred but not required
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular