United States, Richmond, MO, Adhesive Technologies
Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor will primarily be responsible to lead the operations team in a coordinated way to achieve all operational activities to produce high quality product in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Facilitating optimal conditions for part manufacturing and packaging, troubleshooting and all operational aspects of the employees and equipment.
- A strong leader with potential for growth to lead and develop a cohesive team.
- Administer HR functions, training, and development.
- Enforce all appropriate Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) policies.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced environment-approximately 80% of time will be spent on your feet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, other sciences, or non-science degree and/or solid leadership experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Progressive leadership skills exhibited in the past is required.
- Must be able to work 11:15 PM to 7:45 AM, Sunday night through Thursday night. Must be able to arrive prior to shift starting, to coordinate the activities of the team. Could include occasional weekends.
- Excelling at leading a team that will consist of 25-30 direct reports is required, preferred in an automotive environment
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience with the Microsoft Office Suite would be preferred
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular