At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Team player
- Ready to shape the digital future
Do you dare to make an impact?
The role will focus on exceeding expectations of customer satisfaction, service requirements, product selection, technology roll-out, and monitoring and reporting of sales and profitability performance. As a Sales Engineer, this role will most likely involve key account management and business development. This is a parental leave cover position. Fixed-term contract.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships to enable successful business development and key account management.
- Collection and reporting of business intelligence to drive decision making and strategy.
- Actively promote appropriate Henkel products and services.
- Develop and implement business plans and sales strategy in co-ordination with relevant managers to develop the company’s market position and meet agreed sales and profitability.
- Drive business development opportunities, including co-ordination of product introductions, trials, production line audits and other technology rollouts.
- Analyse the territory to achieve sustainable growth through gains of new business, both from competitors and new technology.