At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages relationship to local key stakeholder, collaborates on initialization of saving projects or further benefits
- Specifies reg./local demand, creates spend transparency by analyzing purchasing data, defines specific metrics as basis for negotiation
- Screens the markets and identifies potentially new suppliers, prepares and conducts efficient and compliant (e)-sourcing activities
- Develops supplier decision memo for local business, awards and implements suppliers, establishes contracts in cooperation with Legal Tracks and benchmarks sourcing decision, consults category for the sourcing strategy development
- Guides the local business colleagues on compliance and sustainability in sourcing Steers regional and global project roll-outs and change management on local level
- Escalates path for process service level and quality of e2e Source to pay operations, ensures governance and compliance for Source to pay related activities
- Manages local/regional supplier base and identifies potential supplier rationalization Steers the enablement of digital suppliers and content for the buying channels to cover local demand efficiently
- Guides local business on buying channels/order process for IMS Executes and tracks defined Source to pay transactions in case of legal local or market requirements