At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The role will have full operational responsibility for the Plant during the Shift.
- You will be required to promote good Safety, Health and Environmental practices by implementing company policies and procedures for all personnel, contracts and visitors on site.
- Working on a 3-shift basis the successful candidate will take primary responsibility for all product ranges/product problems throughout the entire production cycle.
- The position will facilitate targeted continuous improvements in quality, service and cost.
- Ensure all Health & Safety regulations are followed.
- Ensure that all production targets & KPIs relating to scheduling, output, quality, safety and reporting are met during their shift