United States, LaGrange, GA, Adhesive Technologies
Mixing Operator-2nd Shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Reads and interprets mixing process orders, understanding raw material requirements
- Adds raw materials to mixing equipment in accordance with process order instructions
- Operates mixing equipment Stoppage of production due to concerns regarding safety, quality of product, equipment damage, etc
- Performs operator maintenance as defined by the Maintenance Department
- Understands concepts of material flow through pumps, pipes, vacuum pressure transfer and ventilation
- Identifies housekeeping infractions and takes actions to resolve
- High school graduate or GED
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Able to understand and perform basic math
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds repetitively and up to 70 pounds on an occasional basis
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular