United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Associate KAM, SexyHair Specialty Retail
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work with the key account management team to develop and execute channel-specific sales plans that meet or exceed growth targets.
- Accurately communicate all new item setup information to sales planning and customer contacts.
- Partner with the marketing team to ensure marketing & innovation plans meet the needs of the consumer and will lead to a successful sell-in and sell-through.
- Sales data and promotional analysis to ensure profitability and identify trends.
- Ensure in-store merchandising planning and execution improves brand shopability and new product launch success.
- Ensure team is at or under budget, including discounts, merchandising, advertising, sampling, and promotional spend.
- Execute key customer meetings, including slide preparation and presentation of key objectives.
- Build strong relationships and manage customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Graduate degree with a concentration on Marketing, Sales, Merchandising or a similar field.
- 1+ years of marketing/sales experience; beauty industry preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Experience with data analysis and presentation of data findings.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular