Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become part of the global DEI team, which develops and accelerates the strategic and operational set-up of diversity, equity, and inclusion at Henkel
- Coordinate activities in translating the global DEI strategy into strong concepts, projects, and trainings, adding value to the employees and business globally
- Collaborate with our team in monitoring DEI KPIs and using data to drive decision making
- Support the activation of best-in-class initiatives and lighthouse events
- Conduct research on best practices and trends in DEI
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration or psychology, preferably with focus on marketing, communication , human resources or similar field
- Ideally at least one year (in total) of work experience/ internships in diversity equity and inclusion management but not mandatory
- Fluent English language skills, any other language is advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint, word and Excel
- Strong interest and passion for the topic of diversity, equity and inclusion with deep understanding and broad knowledge
- Passion for social justice
- Availability as of January 2023 for 5-6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.