At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Regulatory department in Bratislava, ensuring Regulatory compliance across all Henkel’s businesses, is looking for new colleagues. We are constantly growing team taking over new tasks and projects, not only supporting business on international level but playing crucial role in shaping the process. Do you dare to make an impact?
As Junior Regulatory Specialist, you will take ownership for:
- Reviewing data reliability after further training in basic toxicology, ecotoxicology
- Working with physical-chemical data, chemical composition considering chemical reactions
- Classifying products according to European Chemical Regulations
- Creating Safety Data Sheets and Label Reports
- Maintaining registration status according to REACH Regulation
- Administration of databases such as SAP, International Material Data System etc.
- Cooperation with other departments (e. g. Research & Development, Laboratory) on international level
- Communication with external suppliers
- Currently we are offering positions within several processes e.g. Raw Materials/Formulation/Product Safety. Closer look on respective positions will be presented during phone call with our Recruitment Partner.