At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Covering portfolio ownership, brand strategy, budget ownership, media planning and being part of a highly motivated team
- Develop and execute annual strategic brand plans for the portfolio development in the Nordics, ensuring that they support all customer/channel requirements
- Analyse brand financials, market data and competitor data thoroughly to build brand strategy, activity plans and initiatives based on the analysis.
- Plan and launch new initiatives based on global NPD developments and lead local initiatives end to end.
- Work closely with the Sales, Supply Chain and R&D to influence, agree, develop and execute key launches and promotional activities
- Manage the brand marketing budget, maximising return and ensuring no overspend
- Oversee the briefing and management of all media, PR and creative agencies to develop added value communication campaigns for the Nordic market