At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the Affiliated Companies of the Henkel Group on financing matters: Prepare and analyze financials, and propose model-based financing options
- Prepare and follow-up on intragroup dividend payments and business shifts
- Coordinate and prepare the quarterly risk management cockpit to top management in Finance
- Provide guidance to affiliated companies in accounting (IFRS) and financial reporting matters
- Support in M&A and divestment projects, in particular during financial due diligence and financial integration post-closing
- Coordinate reduction of legal entities and simplification of legal structures in close collaboration with the Tax Group
- Prepare and conduct the annual impairment testing
- Contribute to documentation of best practices in Subsidiary Controlling