HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. We have a strong appetite for growth, showcasing creativity and innovation is key to our success.
The Manager of Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs helps to drive impactful innovations, steers and executes compliance with ANZ regulations during development of new products, and monitors and analyses the development of chemical legislation in the ANZ markets of the Henkel Consumer Brands business. For these markets, this position implements Standard Operating Procedures, steers the biological approval process, coordinates the authorization of biocides and defines the content of safety data sheets. This role is a newly created position and part of a defined new structure, based in Ingleburn, Sydney.
- Ensuring product safety and regulatory compliance during development of new products.
- Anticipates and influences regulatory changes with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Monitoring and analysis of the development of chemical legislation and/or packaging-specific regulatory changes in ANZ markets, implementation of appropriate Standard Operating Procedures and mitigation of any risks for Henkel Consumer Brands.
- Steering the biological approval process and defining the content of Safety Data Sheets of Home care & Beauty care products in ANZ markets.
- Ensuring all chemicals are compliant with AICIS requirements.
- Ensuring regulatory support and guidance is provided to the business in a timely manner.