Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Global Digital Marketing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assisting the global digital team on the development, execution and roll-out of a multi-national digital transformation project at consumer and craftsmen Adhesives
- Supporting the team on a wide range of digital marketing topics, such as content marketing, social media, influencer marketing, digital campaigns and CRM
- Working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Working across functions, departments, and agencies to bring the product to life
- Acting as a scrum master in an agile project set up to support the team to become a mature high performing team
- Measure key performance indicators and analyze consumer behavior data to make recommendations on areas of optimization
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters, ideally focused on digital or information technology and/or marketing and communication
- Fluent English language skills and firm knowledge of MS Office applications and Google Analytics
- Project tracking and collaboration software (i.e. JIRA, Trello) knowledge is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and team-player, and a desire to improve processes
- Personal interest in staying up to date on the latest digital trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community
- Good analytical understanding and ability to translate insights into concepts and actions
- Preferred start: April 2023 or later for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.