At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Henkel as the global leader in adhesives, sealants and surface-treatment technologies for the Automotive & Metal Industries, creates competitive advantage for our customers along the entire value chain of car manufacturing. And we partner with our customers right from the start, so that we understand their needs and develop tailored solutions – for today and tomorrow.
The position in Germany, Düsseldorf we are offering is in the SBU Automotive Components. The responsibility is being a Business Development Manager (d/f/m) for Power Storage as part of the European e-Mobility team of Henkel.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Business Development Manager (d/f/m) Power Storage is responsible for developing new business opportunities by expanding the technology portfolio, application range, customer base, and market share
- Your task will also be to identify potential new applications and new technologies for batteries in Electric Vehicles
- You will be part of the e-Mobility team at Henkel responsible for a fast growing and exciting business with solutions for electric vehicles based on Henkel’s excellent capabilities in thermal materials, adhesives, sealants and functional coatings
- You have the lead for growing the project and innovation pipeline with our existing and new customers and for successfully launching new technologies on battery components
- Visit existing and potential customers on a regular basis to learn and understand key technical customer requirements and specifications to translate these into new innovation programs
- Close collaboration with Henkel sales engineers and OEM key account managers to define and execute customer roadmaps
- Support pricing, quotations and marketing activities aligned with the e-Mobility strategy
- Consolidate and share customer intelligence with stakeholders
- Project Management to drive key projects from first design discussion to prototyping to approval to production scale-up phase and first sales
- Work closely with internal stakeholders at Henkel, e.g. product development team, application engineering team, supply chain, etc. to achieve new customer approvals, nominations and successful launches
- Build and leverage your battery expertise across the European Henkel e-Mobility Team and across regions