At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Key focus on Process management to ensure that all processes run as per Henkel guidelines
- Captures savings from full system integration / ensures adequate use of implemented investment Is responsible for change management
- Audit reports on key functions – to improve current status on ground
- Compliance management
- Task based investigation into key processes
- Inventory control and management – Ensure regular stock stocking to ensure financial results (Partnering with Supply Chain and Finance team)
- Assisting and helping with internal and external audits
- Training on business process and compliance for all employees new & existing on ground
- Drives end-to-end process optimization and implementation of best practices
- Runs and fosters an efficient regional process organization
- Develops and ensures the proper implementation of the Process Template and appropriate governance model for the processes