At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Summary: Responsible for selling Henkel page and GE products to retail customers within the Ontario and Western Canada marketplace according to priorities set by National Account Managers. This position requires more than 25% overnight travel.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Serve as a LePage and GE Brand Ambassador and technical expert.
- Responsible for imparting product knowledge at Hardware / Home Center stores and their retail associates.
- Demonstrate LePage and GE product benefits and superiority within the retail stores and at trade shows.
- Work with an audience that may be contractors, store personnel or DIY consumers.
- Deliver Sales and Profit growth.
- Use consultative approach and technical expertise to sell products, determine customer needs for existing and potential products and develop the demand for products.
- Recommend development of new products to meet customer needs.
- Create Lepage and GE Brand Ambassadors and experts in the stores by training staff on Lepage product usage and benefits.
- Assess white spots and grow Henkel market share vs. competitive products within market/customers.
- Operate within approved expense plan.
- Establish territory’s Annual Business Plan to create tactics which will ensure growth of key markets/ customers in territory.
- Implement time and territory management techniques such as use of CRM, territory notebook, monthly report, etc., to establish and achieve dollar-producing objectives on a monthly/quarterly cycle.
- Learn and implement sales skills training as outlined in Henkel training and best practices guidebook.
- Implement Marketing programs and provide Marketing Department necessary feedback in order to meet market needs.
- Assume responsibility for other duties as assigned by Key Account / FSR Manager.