At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure supply regionally for all Business Unit spend at best total E2E cost and at best terms and conditions in the EU region
- Execute sourcing and agreement programs for contract manufacturers consistent with company goals, procedures, and policies Ensures the full potential of the Regional Supply Base
- Focus on obtaining maximum value for Henkel by managing cost, quality and service targets as outlined by purchasing management
- Challenges and enriches the Material Groups (MG) objectives, goals and strategies, including all short-, mid- and long-term financial targets and any risk mitigation strategies proposed by the Global MG / Category Team Lead
- Guarantees the full achievement of regional basket targets by best-in-class execution of strategies & action plans validated by our Global Team
- Full integration of sustainability criteria in responsible sourcing processes and practices in line with the Henkel Corporate Sustainability Strategy as well as 100% Responsible Sourcing Strategy
- Identifies and implements best business partnerships in close cooperation with the regional Purchasing Function Key Account Managers
- Aligns and cooperates with Regional Supply Offices, contributing towards overall operational excellence
- Contribute towards re-calibration of the contract manufacturing supply base to match the changing business demands