United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Finished Goods Import Planner
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Planning finished good materials to maintain optimum inventory levels that support customer demand in a timely manner
- Support the supply chain team through cross training in related areas such as scheduling and consignment
- Enables Continuous Improvement and best practices
- Customer Consignment management and execution
- Manages critical products through cross functional communication and escalation
- Works closely with sales, warehouses and logistics to proactively reduce supply risk
- Purchase Order maintenance to ensure proper dating and review of late PO’s
- Keep master data (lead time, safety stock, MOQ information, planner notes) up to date for all products in SAP
- Review Quality of Inventory top 20 items monthly and make recommendations to reduce > 180 days inventory
- Monitor and action slow moving inventory within MRP area of responsibility
- Support warehouse safety and quality programs
- Monitor import materials & sample requests and take actions to reduce scrap costs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Business preferred
- 2 or more years’ experience in Supply Planning
- Proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented with emphasis on accuracy
- Able to develop and maintain strong cooperative working relationships within the group and across the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office products: Excel, Word and Power
- Must have at least intermediate level excel skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to problem solve and implement effective corrective actions
- Strong Experience using an ERP system; SAP experience a plus
- APICS certification a plus
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular