At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Organize, prioritize, and respond to work order requests
- Performs repairs and maintenance work on all production and facilities equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on all building and production equipment
- Maintains and improves preventative maintenance schedules using information and data from maintenance database
- Reviews and updates preventive maintenance schedules, and communicates changes in the maintenance database
- Uses shop machine tools such as lathe, vertical mill, drill press, surface grinders, etc. as needed for a repair or modification