At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Global responsibility for Sea & Air Freight, Customs Brokerage and Express & Parcel
- Implementation of regional and global Purchasing Logistics Strategy and Projects
- Directly reporting into the Global Category Lead
- Development of mid- and long-term strategies to best leverage of the global supply base
- Definition and management of the supplier portfolio as well as establishment of new strategic supplier relationships
- Maintenance and documentation of industry insights and innovations from the Sea & Air Freight markets
- Project management of globally steered sourcing activities
- Leadership in E2E Data management initiatives
- Operation with Supply Chain teams of the business units to identify projects leading to cost reduction and service improvement
- Management of the global net price development for respective categories / baskets