At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, improving, embedding, and implementing a global transportation capability with a significant technological component (OTM) in in the regions and countries. You will be working in close cooperation with regional organizations, as well as other functions such as Planning, Operations, Customer Service, and IT in order to optimize our Supply Chain Execution.
1.Global capability development
- Manage, plan, and execute the team to design and develop the transport management capability supported by our standard solutions (Oracle TM, SAP)
- Use internal/external best-practices to build the capability
- Create local, regional and global ambassadors for the designs
2. Deploy the global countries parallel in several countries around the globe
- Manage the program roadmap to implement the capability, ensure the budget & resources during implementation
- Understand local requirement and implement our standard processes and our common solution
- Plan, manage and execute a change management intervention jointly with the local team and shape the required organization
3. Project and program management
- Lead and coach a diverse team to deliver outputs on a high standard, to deliver insight and pragmatism during program delivery and to maximize collaboration between the teams
- Apply state-of-the art project and program management techniques to drive successful and on-time-in-full project assignments for the capability development and deployment
- Anticipate and manage risks and issues and determine mitigating actions by tracking and setting strategic and tactical program priorities.