At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
$3,000 sign on bonus offered. (Restrictions apply)
- The Machine Operator is responsible for the overall performance, safety, quality and light maintenance of the Production process.
- The position requires the successful learning and mastery of the labeling, filling and case packing machines.
- A successful Machine Operator will be a team player, look for ways to continuously improve self, surroundings and operations.
- Manage line performance and priorities related to multiple machines.
- Ensure all materials and needed resources are stocked and being used in the correct sequence
- Coordinate changeovers with team and maintenance resources to identify, troubleshoot and drive improvement projects on equipment
- Perform quality inspections of various items including raw materials, soap and ultimately finished goods
- Perform required steps to complete size and product changeovers