United States, Brandon, SD, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Leverage data analytics to identify improvement opportunities for the plant. Responsible for analyzing and summarizing existing process needs, establish data models, and cooperate with external resources to develop digital and intelligent solutions.
- Understanding the current baseline of the production floor, identifying digital opportunities together with all the cross-functional team, developing and implementing projects to improve the plants KPIs.
- Identify new opportunities for automation within the current and future manufacturing process
- Contributes from feasibility/scope up to start-up of controls- and automation-related projects as well as MES deployment and enhancement activities.
- Provide MES Key users & End users’ trainings.
- Is responsible for communication with key counterparts in Henkel Dx, Americas Digital Operation team and external vendors.
- Works with Automation & MES Contractors and vendors, Department Managers and Maintenance staff to troubleshoot problems and improve processes
- A Bachelor's Degree in electrical, mechanical engineering, computer science or similar field is required
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in digitalization or manufacturing automation
- Experience with deployment and support of MES/DCS/PLC or SCADA systems
- Technical experience in OT security is a plus
- Ability to plan, manage, and execute complex project activities to a successful conclusion with little to no oversight
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
- Proven track record of analyzing data and solving problems independently
- Ability to create solid working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular