At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Monitoring of plant and equipment to ensure optimum energy efficiency and uptime
- Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other departments as required
- Developing SOP’s, reliability procedures and management of change to equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Developing and managing the critical equipment list.
- Optimising the site preventive maintenance programme
- Develop and managing the condition monitoring programme
- Assisting in the selection of appropriate spare parts
- Developing and managing the site asset mgmt. program.
- Cover the role of Maintenance supervisor, when supervisor is on leave.
- Assisting in preparing maintenance budget and management of maintenance costs Continuous Improvement
- Support continuous improvement team activities.
- Eliminating re-occurring equipment problems
- To ensure that all necessary regulatory service, permits, permissions, registers & calibrations certificates are in place & up to date.
- Ensures compliance, certification and calibrations to all related regulatory & statutory directives, acts, laws, standards & guidance’s.