PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Artwork & Packshot Design Process Expert
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Create/edit master packaging artworks based on master design as well as country packaging artworks based on master artworks
- Resolve copy-fitting issue on packaging artworks that includes several language translations; Ensure compliance to SBU and brand guidelines
- Release print-ready artwork files and proper file formats to print vendors; Review and approve printer’s proof for copy, dimensions, and color swatches, or make necessary changes
- Create/edit packshots according to customer requirements as needed
- Manage time and priorities appropriately, approach work in an organized and systematic manner; Deliver materials within project timeline
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Digital Print Media or related course
- Minimum of three (3) years' relevant work experience in Artwork & Packshot Design; Preferably obtained from digital ad agencies and focused on Product Development
- Experience in basic packaging and print animation is needed; Advanced technical skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro) are required
- With high level of accuracy and attention to detail and must have project management skills
- Must have effective English communication and excellent time management skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.