At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Manager of Consumer Market Intelligence plays a key role within Henkel Consumer Brands managing insights support for Henkel’s Detergent Portfolio, Retailer Brands (Laundry Detergents and Fabric Finishers, and Laundry Specialties and Canadian business. This high visibility role is a technical expert focused on market research methods, design, data collection and analysis to provide the necessary market understanding to drive evidence-based strategic and tactical organizational decisions. The position will provide holistic, insight-driven consultation to all levels of internal stakeholders using market, portfolio and brand-level market research and information.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify business questions for the research.
- Design and execute market research to answer business questions by integrating primary and secondary data sources.
- Employ appropriate qualitative and quantitative research methods including focus groups, in-home ethnographies, 1-1 interviews, concept tests, Home Use Tests, Advertising testing, Discrete choice testing etc to address the business question.
- Effectively manage market research partner relationships.
- Effectively manage projects to achieve team goals and complete work assignments within aligned time frames.
- Provide concise analysis of findings and generate recommendations to directly address business questions.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop learning plan for responsible businesses.
- Test new methods to improve quality and speed