Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship Purchasing - Digitalization and Data Analysis
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of the digitalization team in purchasing and be actively involved in the screening of future digital solutions / startup collaborations and their global roll-out
- Manage your own projects to shape the future of the global purchasing processes at Henkel
- Work in a motivated international team in a dynamic environment and interact with global stakeholders, including purchasing, IT and the global business solutions
- Bring your ideas, join our team and be part of the digitalization in Henkel
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in a business-related field, e.g. purchasing, business administration, IT management, supply chain management or related studies
- First experience in one or more of the following areas - data analytics, data structures, data governance, project management and/or purchasing
- Excellent written and oral English language skills, knowledge in other languages is a plus
- Firm Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint, with first experience in Power BI
- Knowledge in project management and organizational process improvement
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills, strong IT/digital affinity and as well as process-oriented and long-term solution mindset
We offer you an attractive salary between €800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the
desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.