At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop, implement and sustain industry leading training programs.
- Serves as a change agent to challenge the existing processes in place. Uses data to communicate and support the opportunities that exist.
- Supports team resources and/or facilitates process improvement events.
- Works in coordination with leadership to support attainment of mission goals, requirements and sustainment of the process, standards and guidelines.
- Maintains accurate records of training for regulatory compliance with federal, state and local regulatory agencies such as OSHA, BLS, EPA, DEC, DHS, DOT, etc.
- Deliver training to a wide variety of audiences from shop floor to management personnel.
- Source and identify additional training resources as needed to accomplish desired results. Facilitate the implementation of additional resources.
- Oversee employee Certified Trainers and provide train the trainer learning for them.
- Develop, write and coordinate training manuals working with Specialists for specific details. The training manuals should include: course content, visual charts, multi-media, slides, etc. Prepares initial and/or final drafts of manuals.
- Work with local, state and federal agencies to identify training grants and assistance to support training opportunities within the organization.