At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assure a demand plan in high quality on regional and SBU level for AEI to support business growth and translate market requirement into volume plan for operations (monthly Demand Plan)
- Work in close collaboration with sales managers, regional/country SBU heads, KAMs, BDMs, PLMs and marketing in EU on business activities impacting the demand forecast such as promotions, new product introductions, projects or market changes
- Continuously improve the forecast accuracy and reduce bias by conducting root causes of forecast errors and by challenging the demand input provided by the sales and marketing teams
- Secure proper preparation and steering of Demand Review meetings on regional level and improve the S&OP process to the next maturity level
- Represent Business Planning in cross-functional special projects (e.g. complexity reduction, market related initiatives such as customer collaboration, Brexit, production transfer, M&A execution)
- Represent business planning in Crises / Shortage management and ensure proper demand, support daily escalations for AEI EU