At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Organizes that the full potential of the Regional Supply Base can be identified and assessed
- Challenges and enriches herewith the objectives, goals and strategies, incl. short/mid/long term financial targets and risk mitigation proposed by the Global MGL/CTL
- Guarantees full achievement of regional targets by best in class execution of strategies & action plans validated by ONE!GSC
- Identifies and implements best business partnership in close cooperation with the regional FP KAM
- Cooperates with RSOs and contributes to operational excellence
- Contributes to deliver bottom line/top line results managing own spend/projects according to yearly/long term planning and upfront target defined with gMGLs and KAMs; helps the gCTL to document all his/her decisions on suppliers
- Gain and documents sustainably total value chain, industry and supply base insight/knowledge for selected spend
- Conducts periodical risk assessment and designs and manages adequate countermeasures for selected spend
- Defines and manages selected supplier portfolio; selects suppliers; establishes strategic supplier relationship where appropriate and manages it accordingly
- Responsible for periodical progress measurement, accuracy of information and data, in-time delivery, audit conform documentation of all sourcing activities according to purchasing standards
- RCTM role descripted in responsibilities area and deliver target as defined in the yearly/mid-year review aligned accordingly with HR people assessment process 100%