At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You are a brand ambassador for TEROSON & LOCTITE, BONDERITE products and inspire our customers for bonding technologies in the adhesives industry
- Manage accounts of automotive spare parts dealers/retailers with focus on Southern Germany
- Define and execute regional / local account strategy, including annual revenue plan and target plan – e.g. achieve new product listings, optimize product portfolio
- Identify business opportunities, steer business development budgets for agreed accounts and defined objectives
- Translate customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap
- Develop and maintain sustainable and long-term relationships with the key executives and sponsors within your account stakeholder-map
- Define account-specific pricing, negotiate contracts, ensure fulfillment of commitments and implementation of commercial policy
- Optimize sales processes from Henkel into your accounts
- Develop and maintain strong executive and cross-functional relationships at our Headquarter and key locations
- Steer and leverage internal resources to execute account strategy
- Deliver account targets e.g. revenue and other financial KPIs
- Be responsible for timely and accurate administrative tasks such as sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.