At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Join the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions and strong brands in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. We are currently looking for a Pricing Analyst to join the Pricing team in Rocky Hill, CT.
- Responsible for driving and implementing pricing related processes, activities, analytics, and tools regionally.
- Reports to Head of Pricing & Analytics, North America.
- Member of the regional pricing team to shape and implement the pricing strategy within the General Maintenance & Manufacturing Strategic Business Unit of Adhesive Technologies.
- Support all pricing related topics, ensure pricing governance, and manage pricing processes.
- Drive & monitor pricing performance with reviews on pricing, cost, and identification of outliers in close collaboration with category & product management teams.
- Provide guidance to regional sales teams to execute pricing measures.
- Review and resolve pricing deductions, inquiries, and requests in a timely manner.
- Lead Contract-Through-Distribution (CTD) rebate process; working with CTD processors, Distributors, and Henkel sales personnel to minimize errors and create proactive solutions to develop best-in-practice rebate management process.
- Subject matter expert and key contact for internal sales quotation tool (ACE Sales Quote); Onboard, train, and support for users (Sales, Management, Category Managers, etc) in the organization.
- Handle all issues with the quotation process and coordinate resolution of issues related to the pricing tool, from user access to troubleshooting.
- Support or lead ongoing pricing activities/initiatives, analysis, reporting (i.e. KPI tracking, continuous improvement), presentations, PowerBI Dashboard creation or maintenance, across category/product management, sales, marketing, and finance as needed.