At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide technical sales support to maximize sales growth of Henkel’s General Industrial Adhesives business in East Houston, Baytown and Lake Charles, Texas having existing sales base in excess of $2.1M.
- Work the sales process to identify, develop and quantify the appropriate value proposition for your customers by matching their needs with our adhesive’s solutions.
- Motivate and train authorized industrial distributors to sell LOCTITE brand products and solutions.
- Develop and present formal training sessions to industrial and manufacturing MRO and OEM customers.
- Prospect for new business opportunities while managing existing customer base, by visiting customers to solve manufacturing needs with our technologies and value-added solutions.
- Implement strategies to support the profitable growth of Henkel’s product lines in the territory.
- Prioritize & execute sales/marketing programs for the assigned area in alignment with Henkel’s go-to market strategies.
- Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Utilize Henkel’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales engagement activities and project pipeline.
- Benefits to include Salary + Commission + Vacation and Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave + 401K with Company Match + Company Stock Purchase Plan + Car Allowance.
- Home based office in the Houston area or Beaumont allowing a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities. From on-the-job training to well established in-house development programs such as shadowing colleagues, ambition dialogues and appraisal programs.